Alfoista

Valvoja: Moderators

Vastaa Viestiin
beatballs
Car(s): Giulietta QV

Huolto - Tampere

Viesti Kirjoittaja beatballs »

Hi all,

Apologies, my finnish is not good enough to ask in finnish just yet I moved from UK last year. We have a giulietta QV which will need new belts, waterpump, oil change, filters etc in the near future. Is there anywhere trustworthy you would recommend in Tampere?

Kiitos

ArttuNaattor
Car(s): 2012 Giulietta T-Jet

Re: Huolto - Tampere

Viesti Kirjoittaja ArttuNaattor »

Near Tampere, there is a shop in Nokia called Team F40 that are well known for taking care of Alfas and other Italian cars. I haven't heard a bad thing said about them and they mention Alfa Romeo expertise in their website. I would say they are at least one very good option.

https://www.teamf40.fi/huollot/

Eero

Viesti Kirjoittaja Eero »

I recommend strongly https://et-autotech.fi/. It is located in Tampere.
Alfa Romeo 75: it may look like a brick, but drives like a ballerina.

Jiitee
Car(s): 916- Spider 2.0 Twin Spark ’96, e-Cinquecento ´21 sekä koreealaine suvi larattava hyprit. Projektina VW Typ1 1964 DeLuxe.

ex-Giulia 2,0 TB ´17, 81' Giulietta 2.0 TC , ´03 FL 156 SW JTDMjet 16

Viesti Kirjoittaja Jiitee »

Eero kirjoitti:
05 Loka 2022, 14:57
I recommend strongly https://et-autotech.fi/. It is located in Tampere.
Me too. Alfa-knowhow is really there.
Kuva
Alfauros-kianaaras
Air-cooled VW´s are cool too

beatballs

That's great - I can avoid going to Delta :-D kiitos kaikille

FinPat

Viesti Kirjoittaja FinPat »

beatballs kirjoitti:
06 Loka 2022, 07:39
Yes. Avoid Delta i.e. ex-Lada shop.

lerppu
Car(s): Stelvio Super ’18 & BMW 225xe ’19 Ex: Giulietta MA tct & T-Jet, 166 busso, 2 x MiTo tct, GT JTS + 31 vääränmerkkistä exää

Viesti Kirjoittaja lerppu »

FinPat kirjoitti:
06 Loka 2022, 12:13
beatballs kirjoitti:
06 Loka 2022, 07:39
Yes. Avoid Delta i.e. ex-Lada shop.
...You don't gotta tell everything - let's ease our foreign friend into our culture! The deep-end can wait. Stuff like "koneliikkeen aikaan" is somewhere way down the line... :silly:

Ammiratore
Car(s): MiTo QV -11

Viesti Kirjoittaja Ammiratore »

ArttuNaattor kirjoitti:
05 Loka 2022, 13:52
Near Tampere, there is a shop in Nokia called Team F40 that are well known for taking care of Alfas and other Italian cars. I haven't heard a bad thing said about them and they mention Alfa Romeo expertise in their website. I would say they are at least one very good option.

I used this one for my MiTo QV and they had parts like multiair filter in stock.

karila
Car(s): Giulia Veloce Q4 benzina 2020
Giulia 1600 Super Biscione 1970
Renault Megane E-tech Techno 2023

Viesti Kirjoittaja karila »

Tuo noin niin, mitäs jos kuitenkin kirjoitetaan täällä suomeksi. Ihan mukavaa olla kohtelias yhdelle kieltä ymmärtämättömälle, mutta se on toisaalta karhunpalvelus, kielen oppii opiskelemalla ja puhumalla, jos haluaa.
- Kari

Car(s): 75 2.0 TwinSpark -87
90 2.5 Super -87
164 3.0 autom -88
166 3.2 -99
QP IV V6 evoluzione -00
Volvo V60 T8 R-design AWD -21
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja 90 »

^

No ketjun aiheesta päätellen on tuskin aikaa odotella kielen oppimista joten omasta puolestani voidaan keskustella myös englanniksi, ei se ole keneltäkään pois, eiköhän se Suomikin ala ajan kanssa luistamaan😉
Viimeksi muokannut 90, 11 Loka 2022, 12:57. Yhteensä muokattu 1 kertaa.

juri
Car(s): Ex 156 ja 147 Selespeed, MiTo
Nyt alla Wrangler JKU 3.6 Backcountry ja MiTo TCT
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja juri »

karila kirjoitti:
09 Loka 2022, 11:42
Tuo noin niin, mitäs jos kuitenkin kirjoitetaan täällä suomeksi. Ihan mukavaa olla kohtelias yhdelle kieltä ymmärtämättömälle, mutta se on toisaalta karhunpalvelus, kielen oppii opiskelemalla ja puhumalla, jos haluaa.
Hieno asenne...
932 937 955 955

beatballs

Ammiratore kirjoitti:
09 Loka 2022, 09:34
ArttuNaattor kirjoitti:
05 Loka 2022, 13:52

I used this one for my MiTo QV and they had parts like multiair filter in stock.
Ah good, I used to have that engine in giulietta 170 form back in UK, its a great engine and I prefer it to the 1750 in some ways - the multiair filter always gets missed!
karila kirjoitti:
09 Loka 2022, 11:42
Olen suomeen kursilla mutta puhun nyt vain vahan, ok kirjoittaa suomeksi, kaikki minun työ on suomeksi :?

kiitos avusta

lerppu
Car(s): Stelvio Super ’18 & BMW 225xe ’19 Ex: Giulietta MA tct & T-Jet, 166 busso, 2 x MiTo tct, GT JTS + 31 vääränmerkkistä exää

beatballs kirjoitti:
10 Loka 2022, 10:59

Ah good, I used to have that engine in giulietta 170 form back in UK, its a great engine and I prefer it to the 1750 in some ways - the multiair filter always gets missed!
I got to go offtopic here for a sec… I’ve had the MA Giulietta with a tct. And I’ve had the pleasure of driving the QV (again with the tct) quite often. Now - I fail to see how the MA could be preferrable to the 1750? You might get better mileage, but that’s about it… And with the MA you get the bonus of a glogged breather (atleast in our climate). MiTo was good with the MA, I’ll give you that. But I liked the Giulietta better with a T-JET than an MA. Oh well, I might just be old-skool. I’d prefer a Busso over my current 2.0 MA anyday.

FinPat

Viesti Kirjoittaja FinPat »

lerppu kirjoitti:
10 Loka 2022, 13:36
I’d prefer a Busso over my current 2.0 MA anyday.
Except at the gas pump...

lerppu

FinPat kirjoitti:
10 Loka 2022, 15:16
lerppu kirjoitti:
I’d prefer a Busso over my current 2.0 MA anyday.
Except at the gas pump...
The reason gas prices are so high is because the oil is in Texas and the dipsticks are in Washington. :mrgreen:

beatballs

lerppu kirjoitti:
beatballs kirjoitti:

I got to go offtopic here for a sec… I’ve had the MA Giulietta with a tct. And I’ve had the pleasure of driving the QV (again with the tct) quite often. Now - I fail to see how the MA could be preferrable to the 1750? You might get better mileage, but that’s about it… And with the MA you get the bonus of a glogged breather (atleast in our climate). MiTo was good with the MA, I’ll give you that. But I liked the Giulietta better with a T-JET than an MA. Oh well, I might just be old-skool. I’d prefer a Busso over my current 2.0 MA anyday.
The 1750 is a better engine, but I prefer the sound out of the MA, and it was fun to ring it out on the british 'B' roads without getting to illegal speeds, was a manual the one I had (QV now tct).

lerppu

beatballs kirjoitti:
10 Loka 2022, 19:02
lerppu kirjoitti:
beatballs kirjoitti:

The 1750 is a better engine, but I prefer the sound out of the MA, and it was fun to ring it out on the british 'B' roads without getting to illegal speeds, was a manual the one I had (QV now tct).
I had a Giulietta MA with stock exhaust. I found it... - understated. The 1750 has a deeper brawl and a bit of growl under accelleration. Not much, but just enough. I also had a MiTo MA with a Ragazzon cat-back. The sound from it was exciting, almost dirty! If the MA was modified, I can understand where you're coming from. Otherwise my neck is just too red for this level of sophistication! :wink:

beatballs

lerppu kirjoitti:
11 Loka 2022, 09:50
beatballs kirjoitti:
10 Loka 2022, 19:02
lerppu kirjoitti:

I had a Giulietta MA with stock exhaust. I found it... - understated. The 1750 has a deeper brawl and a bit of growl under accelleration. Not much, but just enough. I also had a MiTo MA with a Ragazzon cat-back. The sound from it was exciting, almost dirty! If the MA was modified, I can understand where you're coming from. Otherwise my neck is just too red for this level of sophistication! :wink:

MA reminded me of my teenage years thrashing a 1.2l fiesta around I think :lol: yes I heard that system it is pretty fruity for sure

Vastaa Viestiin